[Dev] sponsorship request

Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic tct at ceata.org
Mon Jan 4 20:53:04 GMT 2016

On 04.01.2016 20:15, André Silva wrote:

>>> Just sent fauno the payment confirmation. Congratulations on your
>>> contribution, Francesco!
>>
>> no reply yet :(
>
> Maybe we should consider Francesco donation for the renewal of our
> domain name. What do you think?

Since it's the first week of 2016, it could help to give them a reminder.

If they don't give us a response by the deadline January 10, we can
spend money from the Parabola fun.

--
Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic | Președinte, Fundația Ceata
GPG: 900CECE2 | Tel: +40-761-810-100

Susții libertatea artelor și tehnologiilor?
Înscrie-te ca membru: http://ceata.org/inscrieri