[Dev] "Arch Linux Archive" for Parabola

Bruno Dantas dantas at airpost.net
Fri Feb 26 12:51:26 GMT 2016

I checked out alfplayer.com and it is great. I had no idea it existed.

Even if the ALA scripts are available, I think it would be better for parabola to have few (one?) such set of mirrors--less duplicated effort, less strain on the official repos. Alfplayer will do nicely if it is kept working.

If alfplayer can be kept working, it would be nice if it were prominently advertised somewhere on parabola's website.

If I can somehow help maintain it--with either my time, bandwidth, hardware, or finances--please let me know. I think something like this is highly valuable and useful.