[Dev] contribute wallpapers for parabola

Dika Setya Prayogi dikasetyaprayogi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 09:59:53 GMT 2016

Hi I have some wallpapers for parabola ready to be use for next couple of
parabola releases, they all cc-by-sa licensed and I dont know parabola
wallpaper standart so fell free to edit them (svg vector image also
included).

online view:

via ctrlv site
1. go to CtrlV.in website http://ctrlv.in/
2. sign in username= dikasetyaprayogi password= 789786789786
3. click on Hi dikasetyaprayogi
4. dont forget to click logout in the bottom when you done

downloads:

I dont know hosting related stuf so Im upload it via google drive (sorry I
dont mean to suggest or promote propietary service)
1. go to drive https://www.google.com/drive/
2. click go to google drive
3. enter your email= cybernucleoplasm then enter password=
cybernucleoplasm123
4. choose compressed filetype supported in your system then clik right and
download
5. dont forget to sign out, click on c circle symbol on the top right and
click sign out

just tell me if something wrong and I hope you like it ;-)