[Dev] problem

Dika Setya Prayogi dikasetyaprayogi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 12:03:33 GMT 2016

oh yes im install it from local repo and seem that Im doesnt update
the parabola recently here's some pkg version

linux-libre 4.2.5_gnu-1
sytemd 277-1
consolekit 1.0.0-1

plasma-meta 5.4.2
sddm 0.13.0-1

network-manager-applet 1.0.7-1
plasma-nm 5.4.3-1
networkmanager 1.0.7-1
networkmanager-qt 5.15.0-1

polkit-kde 0.99.0-5
polkit-kde-agent 5.4.3-1

is that an outdated since arch switch consolekit to systemd logind ?

does you guys get the network manager applet work out the box without
tweaking the systen first ?