[Dev] New Mirror in CA, USA

Esteban Carnevale alfplayer at mailoo.org
Tue Feb 9 13:03:36 GMT 2016

On 02/08/16 19:15, Luke wrote:
> Hello!
> I recently discovered a good server deal and grabbed it. I haven't setup
> HTTPS properly yet, so for the time being it's HTTP. This may be good
> anyway since we can use the HTTP as a webseed for torrents. (Torrents do
> not currently accept HTTPS webseeds, making my other repo useless for
> that purpose).
>
> # Location: Los Angeles, CA
> # Responsible: 4096R/3EAE8697 g4jc<g4jc at openmailbox.org>
> # Work hours: 24*7
> Server =http://server2.goodgnus.com.ar/$repo/os/$arch
>

> While we're at it, let's update the mirror list to reflect my current
> GPG/E-mail combination:
>
> # Location: Flevoland, Netherlands
> # Responsible: 4096R/3EAE8697 g4jc<g4jc at openmailbox.org>
> # Work hours: 24*7
> # HTTPS cert SHA1
> DE:EC:EC:53:95:91:00:FA:72:C7:E1:75:27:BA:C7:AE:D2:90:D1:22
> #Server =https://parabola.goodgnus.com.ar/$repo/os/$arch
>

> We should also remove alfplayer and fryxell mirrors, they've been down
> for months and I got no response from them.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Luke

I'm searching for messages from you and I'm not finding any. My setup is
a mess so I can't tell why. I asked my mirror to be removed on IRC some
time ago because I couldn't maintain it, but now I can get it working
again soon, so please don't remove it.

--
Esteban Carnevale <alfplayer at mailoo.org>