[Dev] New Mirror in CA, USA

Luke g4jc at openmailbox.org
Mon Feb 8 22:15:02 GMT 2016

Hello!
I recently discovered a good server deal and grabbed it. I haven't setup
HTTPS properly yet, so for the time being it's HTTP. This may be good
anyway since we can use the HTTP as a webseed for torrents. (Torrents do
not currently accept HTTPS webseeds, making my other repo useless for
that purpose).

# Location: Los Angeles, CA
# Responsible: 4096R/3EAE8697 g4jc <g4jc at openmailbox.org>
# Work hours: 24*7
Server = http://server2.goodgnus.com.ar/$repo/os/$arch

While we're at it, let's update the mirror list to reflect my current
GPG/E-mail combination:

# Location: Flevoland, Netherlands
# Responsible: 4096R/3EAE8697 g4jc <g4jc at openmailbox.org>
# Work hours: 24*7
# HTTPS cert SHA1
DE:EC:EC:53:95:91:00:FA:72:C7:E1:75:27:BA:C7:AE:D2:90:D1:22
#Server = https://parabola.goodgnus.com.ar/$repo/os/$arch

We should also remove alfplayer and fryxell mirrors, they've been down
for months and I got no response from them.

Thanks.

Luke