[Dev] Thankful for the BeagleBone Black donation!

fauno fauno at endefensadelsl.org
Mon Feb 8 01:53:31 GMT 2016

Isaac David <isacdaavid at isacdaavid.info> writes:

[snip]

great work!  one doesn't notice when not following closely, that's
something i regret from having worked in the mips64el port :(

are you documenting this process somewhere? please try to do that, even
when they're just field notes or just rants

> We also need somebody with wiki permissions greater than mine to make
> these ARM guides more discoverable from the main page.[5]

or you could ask for the permissions :P

what's your current username?

(bikeshedding: we need integration for hackers account between all our
services)

--
http://utopia.partidopirata.com.ar/