[Dev] [libreplanet-discuss] Misleading information in EOMA68 news

Paul Kocialkowski contact at paulk.fr
Fri Aug 26 09:46:07 GMT 2016

Le jeudi 25 août 2016 à 23:22 -0400, John Sullivan a écrit :
> Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic <tct at ceata.org> writes:
> Below are more attempts of ThinkPenguin to brainwash people.
>
> This stops now on this list. ThinkPenguin is not deliberately attempting
> to brainwash anyone, and we won't tolerate accusations of bad faith
> here.
>
> What this *should* be is a discussion among people on the same side to
> refine text and messaging such that it is accurate, approachable, and
> effective. Please make it that.

Thank-you for intervening here. This is what I meant this discussion to be in
the first place, not a targeted attack at Christopher, Luke, Thinkpenguin or
Rhombus Tech. I'm really sad it has turned this way and condemn those
accusations as well.

--
Paul Kocialkowski, developer of low-level free software for embedded devices

Website: https://www.paulk.fr/
Coding blog: https://code.paulk.fr/
Git repositories: https://git.paulk.fr/ https://git.code.paulk.fr/