[Dev] [libreplanet-discuss] Misleading information in EOMA68 news

Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic tct at ceata.org
Thu Aug 25 12:47:00 GMT 2016

On 25.08.2016 15:25, Adonay Felipe Nogueira wrote:
> This issue of "you said it is 'libre' but I prove it's not", and even
> the issue regarding the older publication on ThinkPenguin's site, can be
> easily solved by changing terms/words accordingly there. There's no need
> to make everyone mad at each other.

It's not just about terminology. It's about deliberately misinforming
the people to back your project because it's been libre hardware and
libre software "right from the beginning". And also misinforming people
to think it's OK for their freedom to buy laptops with proprietary BIOS
rather than with Libreboot.