[Dev] Misleading information in EOMA68 news

Isaac David isacdaavid at isacdaavid.info
Tue Aug 23 04:18:28 GMT 2016

Le mer. 17 août 2016 à 14:16, Isaac David
<isacdaavid at isacdaavid.info> a écrit :
> I have copied the full Markdown text to a collaborative pad:
>
> https://pad.partidopirata.com.ar/p/parabola-eoma
>
> Everyone can join and help revise it there, or bring it to this thread
> plus your changes and comments.

either not too many people showed up or it didn't take too
many changes to get the wording right.

the campaign is almost over but i think this is still worth
tightening up, even if just for posterity.

if nobody objects to, over the next couple days i'm going to
add what is currently on the pad. i'm cc'ing koz, emulatorman
and adfeno because they were involved in the drafting of the
original news item, if memory serves me right.

--
isacdaavid