[Dev] Misleading information in EOMA68 news

Josh Branning lovell.joshyyy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 19:34:17 GMT 2016

On 16/08/16 20:14, Paul Kocialkowski wrote:

>I certainly wouldn't mix
> "respects your freedom" and "the FSF's respect your freedom certification".

So what would you say instead; that is, for a device that is completely
free in software terms, but hasn't been through the FSF's certification
process?

... Either way, I think the conversation is diverging a bit from your
(IMO) completely valid and excellent point that the parabola news
article is somewhat misleading, and should really be corrected
(especially now that we've realised that we can't even find the pdf of
schematics for the EOMA68 when "libre hardware" is mentioned).