[Dev] [consensus][due: 2016-08-18] change mailman admins

fauno fauno at endefensadelsl.org
Tue Aug 16 14:06:11 GMT 2016

Isaac David <isacdaavid at isacdaavid.info> writes:

> what does it take to moderate a mailing list? I'm not familiar with
> mailman. Also, what is considered an acceptable response time to
> approve/reject mails?

the usual is:

* you receive one or several email notifications about bounces or email
  not matching a rule (non-subscribed, too big, etc.)

* you go to the https://lists.parabola.nu mailman admin panel and take
  action

it's not that difficult and some of the recurring issues can be solved
by configuring the list correctly, but i really don't have the time to
do it myself :(

so far we have three volunteers:

* joshua
* mariqueerta
* isaac

if no one's against, today or the next few days i'll make them admins on
mailman.

you'd have to figure how you want to organize the tasks (alternate days,
etc.)

>  >this last month i've been trying out rspamd+rmilter and it works
> really
>  >well.  i uploaded them to abslibre/pcr but i don't have a working
> chroot
>  >to package them.
>
> I dared to package them, look them up ;)

great, thanks!

--
http://utopia.partidopirata.com.ar/