[Dev] Feedback for parabola-mate-2016.07.27-dual.iso

Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic tct at ceata.org
Sun Aug 14 18:05:05 GMT 2016

On 14.08.2016 11:53, Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic wrote:
> 3. although I've installed the optional "Live DVD Desktop Applications"
> IceWeasel can't display correctly monospaced sections of a web page
> (such as <pre> blocks of code, mailing list archives or web directory
> index) because the system lacks the DejaVu Sans Mono font.

A BitTorrent client is also missing. I was trying to download the
Parabola ISO on my desktop (and best is using the torrent/magnet links)
and couldn't find any BitTorrent client installed locally. Options for
GTK are extra/transmission-gtk or extra/deluge. I recommend including
one of those two in the optional "Live DVD Desktop Applications".

Thanks,
Tiberiu

--
https://ceata.org