[Dev] [consensus][due: 2016-08-18] change mailman admins

mariqueerta at bastardi.net mariqueerta at bastardi.net
Fri Aug 12 19:13:00 GMT 2016

Hi! I offer me like one of volunteers that you demand, Fauno. If you (guys) are agree with that, I'll begin when you make me admin.

I'm a Parabola user (i3wm and openrc) and I opened the gnusocial group again in gnusocial.net. I always wanted to help to the
Parabola project and this is one way that I can do it.

Well, Regards! :)

hey! i've been mailman admin for a long time and i receive blocked
messages all the time, but i don't have the time myself to decide wether
to approbe them or not, or make necessary changes.

can someone else volunteer?  ideally it should be three persons and none
of them doing anything else for parabola (i'll block emulatorman, coadde
and lukeshu for instance :P)

changes that should be made:

* "message sent to maillist from a non-member" sometimes arrives from
  people that's subscribed.  no idea how to solve this without losing
  messages except by forcing re-suscription on people (it happens for me
  on other lists, maybe a mailman bug?).

  automatic messages from several services, external and internal, are
  blocked by this too, ie mails from different cronjobs @parabola.nu and
  let's encrypt expiry notices.

* "message too big" the default 40kb limit is for the pre-cambric era