[Dev] [donations] press release

Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic tct at ceata.org
Tue Sep 29 17:08:11 GMT 2015

On 28.09.2015 17:05, fauno wrote:
> please help writing a press release! we can put this on our website too :)
>
> https://pad.partidopirata.com.ar/p/ParabolaCeataPressRelease

I have added the bits about Ceata, the history of our agreement, my
statement and an invitation to donations.

What is left is the review and publication. And the update of the
Donations page to include the wire transfer information.

Can we make all these in the next few hours? FSF campaigns team is
waiting to include it in the FSF newsletter.

--
Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic | Președinte, Fundația Ceata
GPG: 900CECE2 | Tel: +40-761-810-100

Susții libertatea artelor și tehnologiilor?
Înscrie-te ca membru: http://ceata.org/inscrieri