[Dev] Mailing list for Romanian-speaking Parabola user community ?

Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic tct at ceata.org
Fri Sep 25 19:52:30 GMT 2015

On 25.09.2015 20:52, Michał Masłowski wrote:
> Created, write if you need any help with our Mailman instance.

Thank you! I am encountering problems with subscribing as user:

https://lists.parabola.nu/mailman/confirm/romanian/<hash>

"The information you have entered on this page will be sent over an
insecure connection and could be read by a third party.
Are you sure you want to send this information?"

I press OK, but then I am prompted to enter the hash manually. After I
enter the hash and press Submit, I get the same warning as above and I
am prompted to enter the hash manually again.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

--
Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic | Președinte, Fundația Ceata
GPG: 900CECE2 | Tel: +40-761-810-100

Susții libertatea artelor și tehnologiilor?
Înscrie-te ca membru: http://ceata.org/inscrieri