[Dev] [ARM] Parabola ARM Port progress

André Silva emulatorman at riseup.net
Mon Sep 21 22:51:38 GMT 2015

AFAIK since Isaac said to me that our linux-libre works well with some
changes made by him (eg. rename vmlinuz-linux-libre to zImage), i added
some changes based on linux-armv7 to adapt for u-Boot usage [0],
previous changes and linux-libre-dtb were moved to ~emulatorman to
continue GRUB armv7h porting and try get a way to avoid conflicts with
another kernel installed. So if someone can build it from a armv7h
device, please let me know if it works well to merge it to master branch.

[0]:https://projects.parabola.nu/abslibre.git/commit/?h=kernels&id=b16d50a21274437da1d49a6a146dc602242f97c8