[Dev] [donations] [due 2015-09-18] process stalling...

fauno fauno at endefensadelsl.org
Mon Sep 14 19:23:00 GMT 2015

hey!  so i wrote rms about adding fsf as default successor for parabola
funds,[^0] and he replied that he was going to ask a lawyer, but hasn't
replied back for a while.

since this is the last step required to sign the agreement, i think we
should just remove the item 7d from the agreement and sign it without
successor.  there're provisions for transfering the funds to a third
party (the fsf or whatever) in case the agreement can't be renewed.

tct tells me ceata is in the process of changing bank accounts, but this
may take up to three months to complete.

what do you think?  should we wait or should i sign the agreement asap?

[^0]: https://projects.parabola.nu/ceata-agreement.git/tree/Parabola+Ceata_Agreement.markdown#n172

--
:O