[Dev] Orphan Pcr package [retroshare] marked out-of-date

Luke g4jc at openmailbox.org
Thu Sep 3 01:03:48 GMT 2015

On 09/02/2015 04:30 PM, Michał Masłowski wrote:
>> "A patent license is “discriminatory” if it does not include within the
>> scope of its coverage, prohibits the exercise of, or is conditioned on
>> the non-exercise of one or more of the rights that are specifically
>> granted under this License."
> The GPL doesn't grant a right to sue Facebook for patent infringement,
> so their patent license is not discriminatory.
So it's fine to package this in Parabola?

Seeing as the source code is available on their github I may grab the
sources there and manually compile React.

The end will result will be vanilla react.js that we built ourselves + a
generated sha512 checksum. In this way we can be sure there is no
minified javascript and anything else from the remote host that might
affect end-user security. Sources are 29MB and compiled JS is about
600kb for react.js and 493kb for JSXTransformer.js.