[Dev] Orphan Pcr package [retroshare] marked out-of-date

Luke g4jc at openmailbox.org
Wed Sep 2 02:27:26 GMT 2015

It's actually compressed javascript - a readable blob, but downloads
from facebook.com

See here:
https://github.com/RetroShare/RetroShare/blob/master/libresapi/src/webui/Makefile

Even if we choose not to run this makefile to update the JS remotely
during compile, the src folder provided includes some things that are
copyright facebook that are required during compile. :/