[Dev] [ARM] BeagleBone Black donation

Luke g4jc at openmailbox.org
Wed Oct 21 19:36:52 GMT 2015

On 10/21/2015 02:07 PM, Michał Masłowski wrote:
>>> My Hammond case costed ~6x less.
>> If it doesn't needed, then we won't buy it thought.
> I wouldn't use a bare board at home, there is too much static
> electricity there.  But these aren't very needed.

I actually use my Udoo board in a plastic GLAD temporary food storage
container, it was a lot cheaper than buying the official case and it's
been in there for some years now without any issues. So I'd just like to
mention that you can be very creative on what you store the device in,
it doesn't have to be commercial casing... :D