[Dev] [ARM] BeagleBone Black donation

André Silva emulatorman at riseup.net
Wed Oct 21 17:47:02 GMT 2015

On 10/21/2015 01:53 PM, Michał Masłowski wrote:
>> * BeagleBone Black Rev C - U$S 153.37 [0]
>
> Your country is very expensive.

Yup, Uruguay all is very expensive (eg. computer, food, etc.), if you
pay attention i need pay the electric bill approx 300 euros per month.
Then i have plans to move in defined to Argentina (live costs are ~3x or
~4x less than Uruguay) or my home country (Brazil).

>> * Adafruit Bone Box (Enclosure for BeagleBone) - U$S 39.04 [1]
>
> My Hammond case costed ~6x less.

If it doesn't needed, then we won't buy it thought.

>> * 5V power supply with 2A - U$S 7 [3]
>
> I wouldn't buy one without checking its barrel connector dimensions, I
> have two SBCs with different ones.
>
> A TTL 3.3V UART adapter is missing from your list.  Do you have these?

I don't have it, if somebody could donate it, i'll very appreciate.