[Dev] python packaging

Jorge Araya Navarro elcorreo at deshackra.com
Fri Oct 16 16:12:23 GMT 2015

AFAIK you cannot make setup.py fail when there is a dependency not met. I don't know how you can
generate a package for Parabola from calling the pypi command (but if you know how, just go ahead
and do it; it wouldn't be KISS though).

Another way to tackle this would be to call pypi after the package is installed for installing any
required dependency of that package (this means you have to manually list which package are those,
of course).

Last, but not least, you could check which python modules that package require and pack each module
for Parabola.

--
👋 Pax et bonum.
Jorge Araya Navarro