[Dev] PUR gone

aurelien aurelien at hackers.camp
Thu Oct 8 21:47:34 GMT 2015

Luke <g4jc at openmailbox.org> writes:

> Hello Dika,
> As for as I know we have never had PUR. However we do have PCR (Parabola
> Community Repo). When a user requests a strange package or one from AUR,
> for example, it generally ends up in the PCR where both the PKGBUILD and
> the compiled binary are made available.
>
> I hope this answers your question.
>
> Sincerely,
> Luke
>
> On 10/08/2015 11:00 AM, Dika Setya Prayogi wrote:
>> so, what happened to parabola linux user repository (PUR) ? never see
>> it anymore in the web

PUR - Parabola User Repository

Was a suggestion to make our own AUR, but that mean lot of works from
the server configuration, the web tools and most important the "eye on
the license of the packages and the dependances"

A PUR could be great to let people to make their own building
experience.

kind regards

--
Aurélien DESBRIÈRES