[Dev] Fw: parabola Brand Registration Confirmation

Icarious icarious at hacari.org
Sun Oct 4 19:56:48 GMT 2015

Me and Emulatorman received this email. I received this few days back. Can anyone look into the matter?

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 19:22:59 +0800
From: "Grace Lee"<grace.lee at sg-nic.cn>
To: "icarious"<icarious at parabola.nu>
Subject: parabola Brand Registration Confirmation

(This matter is related to your company's intellectual property rights.Please transfer following message to your management. Thanks!)
Dear President&CEO,
We are official network solution agency from China. On October 2. 2015,a applicant named Mr. Frank Chen from San Industries Co Ltd wants to record and register the brand name parabola and some domains by our office.
After our original inspection,we find San Industries Co Ltd has nothing to do with you. But If you have permitted this company or you think the application will not damage the interests of your company,please DO NOT reply us, we will fulfill all the registration for San Industries Co Ltd automatically.If you have not allowed the company to apply,please let me know asap.Thank you!
Best Regards,

Grace Lee

Registration Department
Address:No.11 Beijing Road,Hefei,Anhui,China
Tel: (+86) 739-5266069
Fax:(+86) 739-5266069

--
Icarious