[Dev] porting request

Dika Setya Prayogi dikasetyaprayogi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 10:42:14 GMT 2015

you mean the A.R.M. ? I use the downgrade right now and it just work
without arm, it scanning all your local and remote package then
listing all available package and all you need is type an option
number and you done, those arm mentioned because downgrade have a
capability to scan arm mirror, maybe erasing the arm description will
make it libre enough. peace!