[Dev] [donations] balance

Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic tct at ceata.org
Tue Nov 24 16:54:48 GMT 2015

On 16.11.2015 20:40, fauno wrote:
> Michał Masłowski <mtjm at mtjm.eu> writes:
>
>>> https://wiki.parabola.nu/Donations#Expenses_.26_Transactions
>>>
>>> i'm no expert on accounting so if you think it can be clearer please say
>>> so.  i think i should add the donations to this list too, no?
>>
>> It's completely unreadable for me, but maybe it's since I use ledger for
>> such [0].
>>
>> [0] http://ledger-cli.org/
>
> ok i'll try to use it...
>
> in a collective i'm we made a thing called "dineros" that helps on
> tracking, but it doesn't do much in terms of accounting:
>
> for instance http://dineros.endefensadelsl.org/

IMO, the accounting part in the Donations page is scary. I suggest
keeping it just for providing information on donation methods and for
acknowledging donations.

We can log the transactions on other page and just link it in the
Donation page for anyone interested.

Better, you just list what Parabola did with the money (bought
developing card, bought server, payed developer, etc)

--
Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic | Președinte, Fundația Ceata
GPG: 900CECE2 | Tel: +40-761-810-100

Susții libertatea artelor și tehnologiilor?
Înscrie-te ca membru: http://ceata.org/inscrieri