[Dev] fixed db-update (was: Orphan Pcr package [firejail] marked out-of-date)

fauno fauno at endefensadelsl.org
Tue Nov 24 13:29:46 GMT 2015

Luke <g4jc at openmailbox.org> writes:

> Yep, after re-uploading it five times I've given up updating it.
> Librerelease and/or server is still broken.
>
> ==> WARNING: Repo [pcr] (i686) is already locked by repo.

ok, i fixed it.  db-update was breaking up because the abslibre dir in
your staging area contained some packages.  no idea how they got there,
but please check your local workdir.

the issue was that the repos array on db-update (line #17) had
duplicated repos, so it would lock pcr first and then try again, locking
itself out.  apparently this is produced by an eager find (line #12)
that also found the packages inside of the abslibre/ dir.

so the fix was to make this find less eager and just in case, make the
repos array remove duplicates.  i've already pushed the fixes and
deployed them on repo.

i've already released your packages while testing the fix.  i've also
removed encyclomundi's packages that were preventing him from releasing
stuff too.

ps: you're pushing packages as "user" instead of "luke", this depends on
the LIBREUSER var from libretools but i couldn't find where it's set.

--
:{