[Dev] Server Concerns

Luke g4jc at openmailbox.org
Wed Nov 18 04:03:52 GMT 2015

FYI uploading the new firejail to PCR over 4 times was what made me
realize there was a problem with the server.
The new PKGBUILD is available for anyone who needs it and has been for
some time.
https://projects.parabola.nu/abslibre.git/tree/pcr/firejail

The issue with uploading packages with a full hdd results in:
==> WARNING: Repo [pcr] (i686) is already locked by repo.

This has been going on for over a week and still appears to be a problem.