[Dev] new parabola releases

Florian Pelz pelzflorian at pelzflorian.de
Mon Nov 16 07:15:47 GMT 2015

On 11/16/2015 03:55 AM, Dika Setya Prayogi wrote:
>> I don't see why Parabola users need to know
> when a new ISO has been released
>
> well there is some type of people who are lazy to configuring their
> distro and prefer reinstalling new configured iso in preserved
> partition, and that people including me *laugh*

Hm okay, that is a reason. You could watch the Get_Parabola wiki page so
you are notified of any changes to it (via e-mail, if you configure it
this way), but that means some other clutter in your e-mail in-box as well.

Is that an acceptable alternative? If not, then maybe new releases
should really be announced in some way (on the homepage as requested, on
a mailing list, …).