[Dev] new parabola releases

Jorge Araya Navarro elcorreo at deshackra.com
Sun Nov 15 20:08:09 GMT 2015

I beg to differ, is known that pacman will not install anything because the developers' public keys
aren't registered in pacman's database, many users have reported an issue when trying to install the
distribution in their computers.

El domingo 15 de noviembre del 2015 a las 1124 horas, Florian Pelz escribió:

> On 11/15/2015 06:09 PM, Dika Setya Prayogi wrote:
>>  Coll a new parabola ISO's has been released. can we make each parabola new
>> release to be writed down in parabola latest news ? so people will know
>> without checking download page every time  and to show parabola active
>> development I guess
>>

> I don't see why Parabola users need to know when a new ISO has been
> released. In most cases, the old ISO works just as well for installing
> the most current Parabola and there's no need to download a new one.
> Latest news are important when there is a change that really affects
> (some) users or is important to know.

👋 Pax et bonum.
Jorge Araya Navarro
https://es.gravatar.com/shackra