[Dev] new parabola releases

Florian Pelz pelzflorian at pelzflorian.de
Sun Nov 15 17:24:02 GMT 2015

On 11/15/2015 06:09 PM, Dika Setya Prayogi wrote:
>  Coll a new parabola ISO's has been released. can we make each parabola new
> release to be writed down in parabola latest news ? so people will know
> without checking download page every time  and to show parabola active
> development I guess

I don't see why Parabola users need to know when a new ISO has been
released. In most cases, the old ISO works just as well for installing
the most current Parabola and there's no need to download a new one.
Latest news are important when there is a change that really affects
(some) users or is important to know.