[Dev] [donations] which entity should control the btc wallet?

aurelien aurelien at hackers.camp
Tue Nov 10 17:09:35 GMT 2015

André Silva <emulatorman at riseup.net> writes:

> On 11/10/2015 10:30 AM, fauno wrote:
>> so the issue here is which entity should handle the btc donations, the
>> parabola delegate or ceata?
>
> I suggest it be handled by Ceata since they are our official fiscal sponsor.

Maybe it could be nice to request the FSFLA to do it.

That could create strong link in Latin America between Free Software
Projects and by the way request for low form of import taxes on Free
Software project.

It is certainly a long time request, but it could be a nice evolution
for knowledge.

Kind regards

--
Aurélien DESBRIÈRES