[Dev] [donations] which entity should control the btc wallet?

Luke g4jc at openmailbox.org
Tue Nov 10 13:46:50 GMT 2015

I think that having one or two trusted delegates is a good idea, then
simply transfer/convert any of the btc needed to the ceata account and
report it as fiat when needed.

Alternatively, something like BitPay would be nice. I don't think they
support anything other than USD currently.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitPay