[Dev] AUR package qutebrowser

Franco Masotti franco.masotti at student.unife.it
Mon Nov 9 15:11:18 GMT 2015

Hello everyone,

I don't know if this is the right place but I'm going to ask anyway.
I used the browser dwb up to a while ago. The problem is that it's unmantained
at least since one year.
I know that in pcr there is vimprobable2 but it's not as good as dwb.
So i found out qutebrowser which is very similar. It seems to be fully libre
(however i don't know about dependencies). Is there a way that someone imports
it from the AUR to pcr?

Thank you.
--
Franco Masotti
My public key fingerprint: F13C 27D7 EDF0 4F7C 0A9F  1244 9A11 29F0 4019 6B95