[Dev] Let's revert and move changes introduced by bugs #645 and #677 on Iceweasel

Josh Branning lovell.joshyyy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 20:14:06 GMT 2015

You are looking at firefox hello, and thinking "that's free software",
whereas I am looking at firefox hello, loop-server and tokbox and
thinking "that's non-free software".

A system can be useless if it's missing a part, and without TokBox,
firefox hello is nothing. Therefore, I don't feel there is much of an
argument to be had. Firefox hello is non-free or semi-free software.

TokBox does not grant it's users the four freedoms. And requiring
someone to set up a loop-server so that you can use firefox hello, would
get rid of the person who is running that server's freedoms.

Personally, I am glad this has been removed from Iceweasel, it means
nobody loses their freedom.