[Dev] Let's revert and move changes introduced by bugs #645 and #677 on Iceweasel

Jorge Araya Navarro elcorreo at deshackra.com
Wed Nov 4 19:33:37 GMT 2015

How does a "nonfree API" can affect my four freedoms if I don't run/execute the stack (OpenTok plus
whatever) on my machine? what does "nonfree API" means anyway?! It means "something that affect your
software freedom[1] despite the fact that someone else is running that software for you on other
machine that isn't yours"?

(am I making my argument clear at least?)

[1]: https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html

--
👋 Pax et bonum.
Jorge Araya Navarro