[Dev] Let's revert and move changes introduced by bugs #645 and #677 on Iceweasel

Florian Pelz pelzflorian at pelzflorian.de
Wed Nov 4 08:38:43 GMT 2015

Replying to myself,

On 11/03/2015 09:35 AM, Florian Pelz wrote:
> Clear criteria would help. Is libre only about the four freedoms, i.e.
> use of a free software license? What is nonprism about, e.g. should
> ekiga be blacklisted in your-privacy because it does not support
> encryption yet?

I want criteria. Who can decide on such things?

If you want proposals for criteria, I propose the four freedoms for
libre and for nonprism either a) easy end-to-end encryption or b)
encryption to the provider/server and ability to choose and be your own
provider/server (at reasonable cost) without reliance on other
providers/servers or proprietary software.

I.e. Hello could be in libre and if it had end-to-end encryption it
could be in nonprism. Unless of course there really are freedom issues
with its icon, but replacing that does not sound like a huge problem.