[Dev] BeagleBone final budget to begin GRUB porting for ARMv7

fauno fauno at endefensadelsl.org
Tue Nov 3 07:58:24 GMT 2015

André Silva <emulatorman at riseup.net> writes:

> Thanks for all Tiberiu, but there's a problem, i'll need the commercial
> invoice and tracking number to declare it to pay (with our donations)
> the taxes to the customs website from my mother account because it
> exceeds the exemption tax from customs.
>
> Also, i can't declare a lower value to get the exemption from customs
> because the new law requires the receiver must be the credit/debit card
> owner (in this case my mother) to confirm the purchase value.

tiberiu, is there a way we can transfer the money to emulartorman's
relative?

emulatorman, is there some tax exemption for foundations or ngo in
uruguay?  is there a free software friendly org that can help us?  i
think ceata would be able to transfer the money if it's received by an
entity instead of a natural person, am i right?

--
http://vqfe4xmhxzi7w2uv.onion