[Dev] [donations] paypal account ready

Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic tct at ceata.org
Mon Nov 2 23:23:42 GMT 2015

On 03.11.2015 01:09, Josh Branning wrote:
> On 02/11/15 22:48, fauno wrote:
>>
>> tct tells me ceata has a paypal account now, and wants to know what
>> should be the default donation... i'm guessing 10 usd/eur since is low
>> enough for people wanting to give something?  what do you think?

It seems we can't set with PayPal a default amount for donations. There
can be set a fixed amount for subscriptions/supporting/monthly
donations. Sorry for misinforming you.

> That's excellent. I had trouble donating using wire transfer, so gave up
> in the end, I might try again once you've got this sorted.

Great!

> Is it possible to set a user-defined amount? And could you let the list
> know once this is set up (so I can try donate again). I am exceedingly
> grateful for Parabola, and think it's good yous lot are now supporting ARM.

You can already make your donation to Parabola by following the link:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=8WJTKB86BR7MA

I will e-mail fauno the button code for the website (in case the team
wants to insert it).

--
Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic | Președinte, Fundația Ceata
GPG: 900CECE2 | Tel: +40-761-810-100

Susții libertatea artelor și tehnologiilor?
Înscrie-te ca membru: http://ceata.org/inscrieri