[Dev] Let's revert and move changes introduced by bugs #645 and #677 on Iceweasel

Isaac David isacdaavid at isacdaavid.info
Mon Nov 2 04:45:12 GMT 2015

Le dim. 1 nov. 2015 à 17:53, Florian Pelz <pelzflorian at pelzflorian.de>
a écrit :
> Hm… Does Firefox Hello / Telefónica engage in mass surveillance
> known to
> us?

Not that I know. Nonetheless I think [nonprism] would be the best place
for the current privacy-oriented browsers IF people want to maintain
both variants, given that all packages in [nonprism] are about making
free software more private. There's also the general purpose [pcr], in
case people want [nonprism] to stick exclusively to Snowden-esque
levels of privacy concerns. I will suggest no more because I believe
the packager's opinion is what matters the most.

> They certainly can, but a quick (maybe too quick) Web search does
> not show anything. What is the criterion to remove them from nonprism?

I don't know if there's a well-defined criterion based on confirmed
mass surveillance or anything, but I would understand if there weren't
one.

Can anyone more experienced answer this question? I would like to know
too