[Dev] New mirror in St Petersburg, Russia

Michael Wolf m at mw.gg
Wed May 27 05:05:39 GMT 2015

Hi,

I've established a mirror, hosting Parabola repos and ISOs, in a major
data center in St. Petersburg, Russia with a dedicated 100 Mbit/s link.
It's synchronized once an hour (let me know if you want less often)
using rsync. It is accessible via http, https and rsync.

It can be reached at dgix.ru/mirrors/parabola/

I'd appreciate its inclusion into the list of official mirrors. Quick
question, though. Occasionally, when syncing, the speed goes down from
3-5 MB/s to around 100 kB/s for some time. Is this just normal server load?

Thanks!

Regards,
Michael