[Dev] Parabola's Facebook fanpage

Facundo Bianco vando at van.do
Mon May 18 14:14:29 GMT 2015

Hi there,

Time ago, when Parabola GNU/Linux started, I created its fanpage on
Facebook (I just put the logo, some info and the URL):
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=113937595357671

Some weeks ago I was notified about it recently receiving lots -really
lots- of likes and mentions; see the statistics of the last week in this
picture: http://i.imgur.com/ofmy0hZ.png

Truth is I don't use Parabola anymore and, since Facebook has a huge user
list, you can use this fanpage to post news or anything else. For this
reason and since I'm still the admin, I'm offering anybody who wants to
manage this fanpage to send him all passwords.

In case anybody is interested please reply to my email, I just subscribed
to this list for this purpose.

Best,

--
Facundo Bianco