[Dev] [donations] donations page

Nicolás Reynolds fauno at endefensadelsl.org
Mon Mar 16 14:20:55 GMT 2015

the donations page would be a web page explaining why we'd like to
receive donations, how are we going to collect them, our relationship
with ceata foundation and maybe a log of past donations.

where should we put it?  the wiki would be a good place if we want to
update it often, but it'll require for it to be blocked.  parabolaweb
can also be used but it's less dynamic since we have to modify the git
source and the go deploy it at the server.

we'd also need to add the link to the site, where? navbar?

--
:>