[Dev] [donations] progress with ceata + decisions to be made

Nicolás Reynolds fauno at endefensadelsl.org
Sat Mar 7 18:21:53 GMT 2015

Nicolás Reynolds <fauno at endefensadelsl.org> writes:

> hi, in the last week i've been in contact with tiberiu (tct) from ceata
> foundation and we're discussing how parabola and ceata will work
> together.
>
> [...]
> i think i've covered everything so far, can we make a decision before
> next friday (2015-03-13)?
>

> [0]: http://ebb.org/bkuhn/blog/2011/07/07/harmony-harmful.html
>      spanish version: http://endefensadelsl.org/proyecto_armonia.html
>
> [1]: https://www.gnu.org/distros/free-distros.html
>
> [2]: https://lists.parabola.nu/pipermail/dev/2014-December/002637.html

ok, summary so far:

* changing the description to thank ceata on the gnu free distros list
  needs to be confirmed with gnu webmasters.  hellekin is confirming
  this.  but if the description change is on our hands, do we want to
  change it or not?

* so far there's consensus that we prefer inbound=outbound instead of
  copyright assigments

* also, the donations page will be clear about our relationship with
  ceata and have a short summary of who they are.

--
http://wiki.hackcoop.com.ar