[Dev] libretools 20150607 release announcement

Luke Shumaker lukeshu at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 8 05:47:28 GMT 2015

On Sun, 07 Jun 2015 22:01:42 -0600,
Nicolás Reynolds wrote:

> [1  <multipart/signed (7bit)>]
> Luke Shumaker <lukeshu at sbcglobal.net> writes:
>
> > I'd especially appreciate contributions of unit tests for toru and
> > dagpkg.
>
> are these adapted to use libremakepkg when needed?

Yes.

dagpkg run libretools.conf:FULLBUILDCMD which is 'sudo libremakepkg' by
default.  So right there there's a way to do a light-weight shim.

Tests may use librechroot/libremakepkg fairly freely, provided that
you:
 1. use `testsudo` instead of normal `sudo`
 2. put `_after_sudo` in the test file's `after()` function
 3. put `_setup_chrootdir` in the test file
 4. set up $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/libretools/chroot.conf for your test.  The
    appropriate value for CHROOTDIR is availabe in the '$chrootdir'
    variable after _setup_chrootdir has been run.

See librechroot-test.sh and libremakepkg-test.sh for examples.