[Dev] libretools 20150607 release announcement
lukeshu at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 8 03:19:48 GMT 2015
I just released libretools 20150607 to [libre]. It's principally does
1. Fixes bugs
2. Removes old code
Changes from 20150526 to 20150607:
* libremessages:flag: An argument that would be interpretted as a
flag that ends with a colon is now interpretted as a sub-heading.
* librexgettext: Support the changes to libremessages:flag above, as
well as the changes introduced in v20150526.
* librefetch: Correctly generate .sig files with GPG, instead of
trying to use makepkg to make a tarball.
* xbs-abs: Fix the error message when checking for unconfigured
* Remove treepkg and the fullpkg suite. They have been deprecated in
favor of dagpkg
Things removed from 20150526 to 20150607:
* Remove the `toru` tool; it's functionality has been replaced by
`toru-path` and `toru-where`. `toru` used plain-text caches,
`toru-path` and `toru-where` use a much faster Tokyo Cabinet cache.
* Remove the mips64el-tools (the libretools-mips64el package). We
dropped MIPS support a while ago.
I'd especially appreciate contributions of unit tests for toru and
~ Luke Shumaker
More information about the Dev