[Dev] Why don't we use a proper certificate?

Isaac David isacdaavid at isacdaavid.info
Sat Jun 6 19:35:04 GMT 2015

It would be better to wait a bit more for the arrival of Let's Encrypt.
It's a new certificate authority backed by the EFF and Mozilla that
aims to increase the use of encryption by providing gratis automated
certificates through free software tools. It is not clear yet whether
their certificates will support subdomain wildcards, but they say they
will at least support Subject Alternative Names. I think that will
suffice for Parabola and its subdomains.

Le sam. 6 juin 2015 à 9:38, Michał Masłowski <mtjm at mtjm.eu> a écrit
: