[Dev] package missing

Isaac David isacdaavid at isacdaavid.info
Fri Jul 31 15:08:08 GMT 2015

You can always check the package blacklist[1]. It regulates what
packages don't get pulled from Arch, whether Parabola offers a patched
version or replacement or nothing, and explains the motive for
blacklisting. The your-freedom package is based on it.

[1]: https://projects.parabola.nu/blacklist.git/tree/blacklist.txt