[Dev] [donations] follow up on ceata agreement

André Silva emulatorman at riseup.net
Mon Jul 20 18:00:08 GMT 2015

On 07/19/2015 02:37 AM, aurelien wrote:

> Just from History, one day Emulatorman comes to Parabola and request me
> to build the kernel, I respond to him something like do it you are free.
>
> Does that situation could happen tomorrow?

You're right on that point too, i suggest a way to solve it after
Parabola structuring:

a) Create a stable version based on Manjaro (also with a stable Debian
style) with man power with dedicated time and effort on it [0], in my
opinion we should have payed Parabola hackers too because it should be
focused for servers and health (eg. biological, medical fields and give
dedicated support for libre projects like GNUHealth [1])
With a stable version we could help GNUHealth change a paradigm: move
away from the reactive Model of Disease, to the proactive Model of
Health. There's a article about it [2]

b) Our current version that is based on Arch could be maintained by
enthusiast hackers that don't needs money for do it and/or don't have
dedicated time (eg. it could give opportunities for hackers with amazing
skills to test packages from [pcr] and add new cool features ways for
Parabola like gnudmd [3])

[0]:https://wiki.parabola.nu/How_to_help
[1]:http://health.gnu.org/index.html
[2]:https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Preface